If you’ve been curious about pet food delivery, now is the perfect time to try it. No more last minute trips to the pet store because Ollie autoships your order. And if your dog had an illness and didn’t eat the food per the meal plan, you can delay shipment of your next order.
There are 4 different meals to choose from:
- Beef - Beef, peas, sweet potato, potato, carrot, beef kidney, beef liver, spinach, blueberries, dicalcium phosphate, chia seeds, iodized salt, fish oil, zinc gluconate, rosemary, vitamin E supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), potassium iodide
- Turkey - Turkey breast, kale, lentils, carrots, coconut oil, turkey liver, blueberries, pumpkin, dicalcium phosphate, chia seeds, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, cod liver oil, zinc gluconate, iron sulfate, choline bitartrate, manganese gluconate, manganese sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, thiamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), potassium iodate
- Chicken - Chicken, carrots, peas, rice, chicken liver, potatoes, spinach, dicalcium phosphate, whole dried eggs, fish oil, blueberries, chia seeds, calcium carbonate, iodized salt, cod liver oil, zinc gluconate, rosemary, copper gluconate, choline bitartrate, vitamin E supplement, manganese gluconate, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Lamb - Lamb, butternut squash, lamb liver, kale, rice, chickpeas, chickpea flour, cranberries, green beans, potatoes, dicalcium phosphate, chia seeds, cod liver oil, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, zinc gluconate, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iron sulfate, pantothenic acid, manganese gluconate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), potassium iodate, folic acid
Good ingredients are key for a healthy diet. Packed with nutrients and vitamins, some of the essential ingredients in Ollie include:
- Sweet Potatoes - high in essential minerals and dietary fiber
- Peas - good source of lutein, which is needed for skin, eye, and heart health
- Rosemary - natural antimicrobial
- Spinach - high in iron and antioxidants
- Cod Liver Oil - high in Omega-3’s necessary for heart health
- Carrots - full of phytonutrients for eye healt
- Blueberries - high in antioxidants that fight free radicals
- Chia Seeds - great source of copper, zinc, and manganese
- Butternut Squash - full of vitamins, minerals and fiber
- Kale - high in beta carotene for health skin and fur
Each recipe is vet-formulated and pre-portioned for your pup. Made of whole food that is minimally processed to preserve nutrients. All ingredients are human-grade and safe for you to eat. Fresh ingredients means no artificial flavors. No fillers are used, which means no corn, wheat, or soy.
How does it work?
- Tell Ollie about your pup - age, weight, breed, allergies
- Ollie designs a meal plan
- Food is delivered to your door
- Serve fresh food to your dog
If you have a picky pup who doesn’t like their meal plan, no problem! There is a 100% money-back guarantee. If your pup doesn't lick the bowl clean, Ollie will fully refund your starter box.
And the best part? Ollie is having a Friends and Family Sale from 7/12/21 - 7/19/21. Get 50% off your pup's first box of meals then receive 25% off the next TWO orders. Standard auto-renewal billing required. Full price will resume after the third box delivery.
So what are you waiting for? Try Ollie food today and watch the difference it makes in your pup’s life.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Full promotion details include:
Get 50% off your pup's first box of meals then receive 25% off the next TWO orders. Standard auto-renewal billing required. Full price will resume after the third box delivery. Offer valid only on new customers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Cannot be retroactively applied. Valid to contiguous US orders only. Can only be redeemed once per household. Void where prohibited. Additional terms may apply.