Welcome to Dog Science Week!
It’s a week long online program that features a different pet expert every day! Each session is a 45 minute Zoom session, and IT’S FREE! How cool is that?!
- Practical information to enhance your dog's mental, physical and emotional well-being
- Quick tips on topics like Nutrition, Cognition, Behavior, Gut Health, and Genetics
- Insights into how we can all live healthier and happier lives with our dogs
- A recording of each day's session, in case you can’t make the live event
Keynote Speakers include:
- Dr. Oscar E. Chavez is a veterinarian and chief medical officer at Just Food For Dogs
- Dr. Holly Ganz is a microbial scientist and founder of Animal Biome
- Dr. Jonas Donner is a research scientist and geneticist
- Karishma Warr has an MA in Philosophy (with a focus in animal ethics). She also has many years of experience as a behavior therapy trainer in New York City.
- Laisuna Yu has a master's degree in animal behavior and conservation
Daily Workshop Topics include:
Make sure to register at Petminded.co. It’s free, and because your pet is worth it!
Limited spots are available!